Since the kit doesn't come with names for R patrol vehicles, but has other markings for them, I printed up a new name, "ROTOWARO" on some white inkjet decal film:
The serial no for the vehicle was made up by cutting up the numbers from the provided serials and making my own, and some sixes became nines:
I did forget the spare tyres from my photos, but apart from that, the little stowage that's provided is here:
Straps for the canteens were also made from the same aluminium foil, just as narrow as I could manage.
Will probably need to sort some more stowage out once I finish the second jeep and start planning a diorama.