Here is my entry. Parts count is 674.
Hope to have it finished in a month, Christmas at the latest..
Good Luck - especially if you plan to use the etch where a lot of the parts count is! Not sure how much time you get to build, but for an average modeller's time at bench, it will take that long to fill the knock out marks and sink holes, fill the holes under the cargo bay that are seen between it and the fenders, trim off flash and mould seams, trim parts to fit, etc, particularly if you leave the cargo compartment open.
Being serious though, a couple of tips.
The kit says you can build an Ausf D or E. You can't. The Ausf E had some different fittings such as bumper stops and glacis hinges, etc, tools mounted a little differently. Build it as a D and therefore only use 6 bolts around the drive covers not 10 as per the instructions (10 only for the E). Check online references for tool placements. (BTW the tow hooks are the wrong style in the kit, they should be the 'S' type. If you have any Dragon Pzr IV kits, you might find some spares in amongst the surplus parts.)
The thread included is way too thick. If you try and use it, the etch shrouds that fit around the pulleys will not fit correctly (and it is not easy to get it to hold to begin with). Get some good quality thinner thread to replace it.
Test fit everything. The fit of parts is not always good, notably the cargo bay panels and doors, the 6 braces that fit to the chassis under the compartment, etc.
Some of the etch is very hard to bend even after annealing. The Ammo cradle etch is a prime example, the main beam has to be bent around 180 degrees to make one thicker piece, but it does not bend well.....or evenly.
Some parts have pins to fit in holes, but the holes are bigger than the pin and there are gaps to address.
I don't want to put you off it, just making you aware of some issues that hopefully will save you some heart ache and time. This pic will give you an idea of what I mean by filler - my build in progress
I found the Trumpeter running gear lacking in detail so I used a Tristar running gear set I had floating around. I also used a few Dragon spares to replace the weak Trumpeter ones too.