OK, folks...Photobucket has obviously wreaked havoc on many a modellers wanting to post images. Until I figure out a way to third party host so the images show this will have to do.
The missile pods should have been a fun and easy part of the build but they were not. Each missile pod consists of 17 parts...quite impressive for little sub-assemblies.
The tough part was actually getting all the little detailed parts to fit properly...not an easy chore.
The turret has moulded on cables for the launches but they only depict a short portion of the actual cabling. They are not 3D and while the thought was there the detail is not. I opted to scrape and sand off the moulded on cables.
I assembled the missle pods as per the instructions, or ar least how I interpreted them...thank goodness the sloppiness of the parts is mostly hidden by the PE pod covers. I did not use the kit PE parts and instead used the Voyager Model T-15 Armata detail sets parts. The Voyager PE was thinner and easier to bend. However, in both the kit PE and the Voyager PE neither parts provide bend lines so you are left to guess or seek out reference material as to where to make the bands...I chose reference material.
I used 0.6 mm solder for the cabling. It is very easy to bend and form. There are three sets of cables on each launcher pod that intertwine through the actual mount. The 3D effect of the solder cables for sure adds details and almost makes up for the poor fitting parts.
The pods attach to the turret with a single slot on the turret side. Take time to align the pods up and down and side to side or you'll get a wonky position.
Hopefully this link to images on Flickr will work and at least provide you some visual for the build of the missile pods. https://www.flickr.com/photos/152533442@N04/shares/2Gsr67