Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:20 AM GMT+7
Sparmax presents the Silver Bullet MAC, a new version of the moisture trap with a MAC (micro air valve).
The MAC valve restricts airflow to the airbrush, instead of bleeding air to reduce the airflow.
This NEW Silver Bullet MAC ( https://airbrushes.com/product_info.php?products_id=23017
) is for use with:
- Automatic compressors that have a pressure-activated on/off switch. This is because the MAC version keeps the functionality of the auto-switch turning on and off at pressure, whereas bleeding air causes an auto-switch to stay on all the time.
- Manual compressors that already have a built-in bleed adjuster or safety bleed. Most manual compressors do have a safety bleed for the times when the airbrush is idle and not letting through air, but the compressor is still running. A MAC valve is ok for compressors with the safety feature.
This is the third member of the Silver Bullet moisture trap family. While all three versions provide cleaner, drier air. The addition of the air valve offers:
- Compact. The Silver Bullet Plus or MAC is more compact than a separate end-of-line moisture filter and separate bleed or MAC valve.
- Convenient. Even if your compressor has a regulator or adjuster on it, it is more convenient to tweak the pressure at the business end of your hose, near your airbrush and near your hands, while you are working away.
- Fine tuning. The small knob gives finer control of air pressure than the cruder adjustments on a larger compressor knob.
- Adding control. If the compressor has no air regulator or air adjuster, then this product adds that control of air pressure.
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 1,898 TIMES.