Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 09:05 PM GMT+7
Print Scale has produced a 1/72 decal sheet for the Bell AH-1 Cobra
There are six marking options with stencils including:
1. AH-1W Lot.I Super Cobra Unit: HMLA-169 Vipers, USMC. Serial: 140 (BuNo.162535)
2. AH-1G Unit: "F" Troop, 4th Cavalry Regiment, US Army. Serial: 15012 Hue-Phu, August 1972. Note anti-Strela missile modifications, which 'hide' the exhaust gases which the heat seeking Strela homes onto.
3. AH-1W Lot.II Super Cobra Unit: USMC. Serial: BuNo.162567 Modern Cobras are painted In a highly effective two-tone gray color scheme. This AH-1W carries TOW missile armament on its wings.
4. AH-1W Unit: USMC. Serial: 237. During Operation Desert Storm, this USMC AH-1W was armed with 70mm rockets and TOW missiles. Special engine inlet filters protected the engines from abrasive sand.
5. AH-1? "Pandora's Box". Unit: 2/20 ARA, US Army. Serial: 031. The helicopter was flown by CW2 L.Wayne Richardson, Vietnam 1972.
6. Bell AH-1W Super Cobra (209). Reg.: 165369. MSN: 26369. Code: SM-23 Location & Date. El Centro - NAF (NJK / KNJK) California, USA - February 19, 2015.
72-290 - Bell AH-1 Cobra – 1/72
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here – on AEROSCALE
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 747 TIMES.