Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 04:00 AM GMT+7
Shesto Ltd. have sent us details of their wide range of hammers, punches and related specialist tools:
Versatile MODELCRAFT®* Hammers, Punches And Pin Pushers From SHESTO Handle A Wide Range of Detailed Jobs!
Versatile MODELCRAFT®* hammers, punches and pin pushers from SHESTO LTD are terrific for all kinds of craft, hobby, DIY and small repair jobs. The handy, perfectly balanced PHA5111 Watchmakers Hammer, for instance, is superb for striking blows in tight, awkward areas. It’s perfect for precise project work!
Precisely pound, push and punch with MODELCRAFT®* hammers, punches and pin pushers from SHESTO LTD – world leader in quality tools and creative products for professionals and enthusiasts!*
The multipurpose MODELCRAFT® tools are great for all kinds of craft, hobby, DIY and small repair tasks. Popular SHESTO solutions for working wood, metal, plastic, resin, paper, and other materials include:
• Hammers. Pound with precision! SHESTO offer multiple compact hammer types – including Mini Hobby, Ball Pein, Watchmakers (Swiss), Jewellers and Chasing styles. The perfectly balanced PHA5111 Watchmakers Hammer, for instance, is the superb solution for striking blows in tight, awkward areas.
• Mini Anvil. Matchless metal manipulation! The double horn PAN5004 De Luxe Mini Anvil is perfect for precise metal forming and other exact activities. Of solid, drop-forged steel construction, it's terrific for jewellery making and scale ship fittings!
• Pin Pushers. Precise pin placement! SHESTO’s brilliant, pocket-sized fastening tools feature ergonomic wooden grips for specifically locating and pushing brass or steel pins. The PPU8175 Pin Pusher (Nailer) with Depth Stop features an adjustable depth stop for exact placement of multiple pins to identical depths. Great for model railroad track beds, diorama & display bases, wooden boat models and doll house projects!
• Pin Punches. Rugged versatility! The MODELCRAFT® PPU1121/S Set of 4 Drive Pin Punches includes 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 3.0m, 4.0mm heads. Of durable, black knurled construction, the 100mm (4”) tools ensure excellent reach and accuracy. They’re perfect for precisely fastening plastic, wood, and metal!
SHESTO also offer handy, economical packages of 100 x 7.5mm (0.3”) Black [PPU8174/PB] or Brass [PPU8174/PG] pins for all sorts of small project needs.
The growing MODELCRAFT® tools range – available at finest craft and hobby retailers everywhere – features hundreds of innovative implements for a wide range of craft, hobby and DIY projects, including:
• scale modelling,
• general crafts,
• sculpture & 3-D art,
• jewellery making & engraving,
• wood- & metal-working,
• furniture & antiques restoration,
• automotive detail & spot repair,
• electronic & light industrial work,
• small DIY jobs, and
• household repairs.
For details, contact SHESTO LTD, 3 CENTURY Court, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 9RS, United Kingdom:
• Tel: +44 (0) 20 8451 6188
• Fax: +44 (0) 20 8451 5450
• Web: www.shesto.com
• Email: Sales@Shesto.co.uk
For over a century, SHESTO LTD have led the world in quality tools for professionals and enthusiasts alike. In addition to its popular MODELCRAFT® tools range, the company’s comprehensive lines of creative, precision products include SPRAYCRAFT®, JEWELTOOL®, LIGHTCRAFT®, and FOILART®. SHESTO currently supply tools to over 60 countries worldwide.
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here - on AEROSCALE
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 5,351 TIMES.