Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 07:44 AM UTC
Shesto Ltd. have released an innovative hand-held miniature vice for holding parts while you work on them:
Keep small parts firmly in place with the handy new MODELCRAFT®* PVC1660 Spring Loaded Mini Vice from SHESTO LTD – world leader in quality tools and creative products for professionals and enthusiasts!*
SHESTO’s compact, handheld device is terrific for a wide range of precise hobby, craft, DIY and repair jobs – at home or work.
It's quick and simple! The MODELCRAFT® PVC1660 opens to 35mm (1.38”). Slide the jaws together to lock in place. Then squeeze both ends to release. Just 100mm (3.94”) wide, it’s great for gripping, detailing, painting, gluing, modelling, repairing and restoring all sorts of small items.
Holding irregularly shaped parts? Four (4) “non-marking” nylon grips secure curved, convex and concave objects, too!
The MODELCRAFT® PVC1660 Spring Loaded Mini Vice offers outstanding value and convenience. Use it in combination with other versatile, economical MODELCRAFT® vices, including:
• Mini Bench Vice [PVC7002]. Ideal for portable workbenches, kitchen tables, and any 20mm-thick platform requiring strong, temporary fixing. Jaw Width: 40mm. Jaw Capacity: 30mm.
• Hobby Bench Vice [PVC7006]. Another great value for workbenches and other 25mm-thick platforms requiring strong, temporary fixing. Cross-cut face plates on vice jaws ensure solid grip. And the adjustable clamp head allows for uneven surfaces. Jaw Width: 60mm. Jaw Capacity: 50mm.
• Multi-Angle Bench Vice [PVC7008]. Manoeuver larger work pieces to the most accessible angle. Rotate the vice head 360 degrees. Tilt it 0–90 degrees. Then lock into position by a single lever! Removable rubber jaw grips safely hold delicate objects. The generous jaws also sport vertical and horizontal V-Grooves for gripping rods, wire and other circular objects. And the adjustable lower clamp features soft upper grip to protect work surfaces from damage. Jaw Width: 75mm. Jaw Capacity (without rubber grips): 55mm. Jaw Capacity (with rubber grips): 50mm.
• Universal Suction Vice [PVC7012]. The powerful, multi-position suction base fixes to virtually any flat, smooth surface. Rotate the vice head 360 degrees. Tilt it 0–90 degrees. Then lock into position by a single lever! Removable rubber jaw grips safely hold delicate objects. And jaws sport vertical and horizontal V-Grooves for gripping rods, wire and other circular objects. Jaw Width: 70mm. Jaw Capacity (without rubber grips): 70mm. Jaw Capacity (with rubber grips): 65mm.
The growing MODELCRAFT® tools range – available at finest craft and hobby retailers everywhere – features hundreds of innovative implements for a wide range of craft, hobby, and DIY projects, including:
• scale modelling,
• general crafts,
• sculpture & 3-D art,
• jewellery making & engraving,
• wood- & metal-working,
• automotive detail & spot repair,
• electronic & light industrial work,
• small DIY jobs, and
• household repairs.
For details, contact SHESTO LTD, 3 CENTURY Court, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 9RS, United Kingdom:
• Tel: +44 (0) 20 8451 6188
• Fax: +44 (0) 20 8451 5450
• Web: www.shesto.com
• Email: Sales@Shesto.co.uk
For over a century, SHESTO LTD have led the world in quality tools for professionals and enthusiasts alike. In addition to its popular MODELCRAFT® tools range, the company’s comprehensive lines of creative, precision products include SPRAYCRAFT®, JEWELTOOL®, LIGHTCRAFT®, and FOILART®. SHESTO currently supply tools to over 60 countries worldwide.
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here - on AEROSCALE
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 6,011 TIMES.