History Channel's Dogfight programme depicts air-to-air combat from WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Six Day War, Yom Kippur, Gulf War and even possible future dogfights.
The list of match ups can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogfights_(TV_series)
In addition any other dogfights as long as you have evidence that it took place.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be two aircraft that engaged in actual combat.
2. One kit may be allowed from another campaign run during the this campaign's time period.
3. Any scale (both kits must be the same scale); vignettes, dioramas OK.
4. Campaign will run from 4/1/15 – 3/31/16.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more than 33% started at beginning of campaign and finished at the end.
7. At least one in progress shot (but hopefully more) of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least one finished shot (but hopefully more) of the two aircraft together in the campaign gallery.
8. And as always have fun!